Elizabeth Soltero, CCRC
Clinical Trials Consultant
Work can be done via telecommunications, either via email, phone or video conferencing. I am also available to travel to your location.
Our procedure is to meet with you to identify the pressing problem(s) and underlying issue(s) and review your current procedures. We will then propose and discuss potential curative procedures for you to consider with a comprehensive approach to reach your desired goals. A detailed written report will be sent and follow up support is available.
ON-SITE MEETING AND EVALUATION
WRITTEN ESTIMATE OF HOURS/CHARGES
FOLLOW-UP TELECOMMUNICATION MEETINGS BY PHONE OR VIDEO CONFERENCING
Where Do You Have The Greatest Need?
I work with sites and individuals who are struggling with clinical trial research issues or wish to enlarge and improve their operations. Consider the following questions--
- How do you decide whether or not to participate in a given study?
- Are you negotiating the best possible terms in your contracts?
- Are you having difficulty with investigators being involved and knowledgeable?
- Are you new to conducting clinical research?
- Do you have research coordinators and staff who are perhaps new to clinical research and find themselves "in over their heads" with no idea of where to turn?
- Is your staff engaged in the trial and as a group?
- Do you have problems recruiting patients for your studies?
- Is your overall retention rate less than 100%?
- Are you having difficulty analyzing and communicating between your staff, IRB's, Research Institute financial offices, central laboratories, sponsors, CRO's, monitors, the NIH?
- Does your team have the confidence and tools to not only do clinical research--but to do excellent clinical research?
- Do all your people fully understand and appreciate the impact of the FDA? Are the FDA rules being followed?